Since I''ve become pregnant, I have discovered blister like blemishes on my vagina. When they dry up and fall off I have bleeding. Should I be concerned?

It sounds as if you should see your doctor when you think that you are suffering from these blisters, so that you can be examined. If they are sore and painful, there is a possibility that they could be herpes-this is an often recurrent condition and needs special anti-viral creams or tablets.
Thursday, 22 April, 2021 Add To Favorites | Make Us Your Start Page




  Site Menu

  Our Sponsors

Home | Ask A Question | Search | Register | Glossary | About Us | Contact Us
© 2006 Pregnancy Questions & Answers