I think I''m pregnant. What should I do?

While pregnancy is a normal life event for most women, there are experts in the field of childbirth who train especially for the job. Your own GP is the one you are probably most familiar with at this stage, so it might be a good idea to go to see him to have the pregnancy confirmed and to discuss were you would like to have your pregnancy care. Confirming the pregnancy is usually very quick and requires a urine test and occasionally an internal (vaginal) examination or even a scan. If you wish to talk with a midwife, you could speak with one at the surgery if one is available or contact the community midwives via your local hospital and arrange a meeting with them.
Monday, 18 November, 2019 Add To Favorites | Make Us Your Start Page




  Site Menu

  Our Sponsors

Home | Ask A Question | Search | Register | Glossary | About Us | Contact Us
© 2006 Pregnancy Questions & Answers