Where can we go to get Pre-Conception Care?

A good start is to see your family doctor, and explain that you are trying to get pregnant (give an approximate time-scale). You can also contact the local family planning clinic who can give you advice on all aspects prior to you becoming pregnant. Alternatively, telephone the antenatal clinic at your local hospital and speak with a midwife who is trained to give advice before, during as well as after having a baby. There are also private organisations which specialise in preconception care and advice.
Thursday, 29 October, 2020 Add To Favorites | Make Us Your Start Page




  Site Menu

  Our Sponsors

Home | Ask A Question | Search | Register | Glossary | About Us | Contact Us
© 2006 Pregnancy Questions & Answers