I have been having unprotected sex for a year and a half and I still have not got pregnant. I am worried that there may be something wrong but am too scared to go to my doctor to find out. I don't want to be told that I will not be able to have children. What should I do?

In over 80% of couples trying for a baby, pregnancy occurs within one year so we suggest that you go to your doctor and have some simple tests done. The chances are that there is nothing wrong with you or your partner, but even if there is there are now many ways of helping you medically-even before assisted conception (for example IVF).
Thursday, 22 April, 2021 Add To Favorites | Make Us Your Start Page




  Site Menu

  Our Sponsors

Home | Ask A Question | Search | Register | Glossary | About Us | Contact Us
© 2006 Pregnancy Questions & Answers