I had an etopic pregnancy in 2005 and the removed my right fallopian tube and she noted that the left tube is clubbed. I've been trying to get pregnant for 3 years. Do I need to see an OBGYN for tests?

We would definitely advise that you see a fertility specialist. If both your tubes are blocked, damaged or missing, you are highly unlikely to get pregnant without some help.
Thursday, 25 July, 2024 Add To Favorites | Make Us Your Start Page




  Site Menu

  Our Sponsors

Home | Ask A Question | Search | Register | Glossary | About Us | Contact Us
© 2006 Pregnancy Questions & Answers