My husband has an abnormal sperm count and after a hysterosalpingogram (HSG) test, we found that I have a blocked tube. Should I even bother with IUI treatment?

The options for you are IUI (intra-uterine insemination) or IVF (in vitro fertilization). If both your tubes are blocked, then IUI will not be successful and you will need IVF. In your case, one tube is blocked and your husband's sperm count is low, so it may be that IVF/ICSI (intra cytoplasmic sperm injection) may give the best chance of success. There are other factors to consider too, so really you do ned to discuss this with your fetility specialist.
Friday, 26 February, 2021 Add To Favorites | Make Us Your Start Page




  Site Menu

  Our Sponsors

Home | Ask A Question | Search | Register | Glossary | About Us | Contact Us
© 2006 Pregnancy Questions & Answers